Automotive Air Conditioning System Trainer
This Air Conditioning trainer is a complete A/C system mounted on a string chassis with wheels. The trainer uses the TXV (Thermal Expansion Valve) design of refrigerant flow control. This unit allows the instructor and student to do the following:
• Apply this ideal trainer as a teaching tool for proper operation, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of auto air conditioning systems.
• Easily move and store this trainer because of its compact and inclusive design.
• Operate electrically with its 110V mono-phase 1.5 Kw motor.
This system includes the main components of a car air conditioning system. The compressor is driven by an electric motor operating at 220V allowing the cooling cycle and the operation of the whole system. A 12V battery is not required because there is a switch operated power supply. Pressure can be monitored: low pressure (blue color) and high pressure (red color). Condenser and evaporator temperatures can be monitored.
Four different electric faults can be simulated, without unplugging the wiring, but simply by using the switches which disconnect the following circuits:
• Activation of charger's pressure switch • Charger's electromagnetic joint control
• Charger's electro-fan pressure switch control
• First speed of passenger compartment electro-fan Because the system is mounted on a stand and not on a vehicle, there are some restrictions:
- Compressor driven at a fixed speed of about 700-800 rpm;
- System power limited to 2.5 kw;
- Absence of heating radiator (usually containing the coolant of the thermal motor);
- Absence of injection electronic unit
• Maximum power: 2 kw
• Cooling liquid 400gt Freon R134a
• Piston compressor
• Dehydrating filter
• Pressure switch
• Expansion valve
• Evaporation unit
• Troubleshooting device for simulation of 4 faults
• Terminology table
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 105cm x 75cm x 130cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 70 kg
Gross Weight: 120 kg
|Product Name||Automotive Air Conditioning System Trainer|
|PDF Downloads||Automotive Air Conditioning Product Sheet|