Hydraulic Double Circuit Brake System Simulator
This trainer is built with the authentic components of the braking system of a medium powered vehicle. This simulator is powered by an electronic three-phase 120V engine, which transmits motion to the front and rear wheels in two directions allowing you to:
• Test the efficiency, as well as simulate common failures, of both braking systems.
• Observe the servo-brake, which is connected to a vacuum pump and simulates it's motion.
• Effortlessly measure and change the pressure for the front and rear brake systems thanks to a range of manometers and taps.
• Use the lever connected to the brake pedal to assess the foot effort needed during braking.
• Differentiate each of the parts, which have been painted various colors for training purposes.
• 2 Disk brakes connected to a constant-velocity joint
• 2 Drum brakes connected to axle shafts
• Double circuit hydraulic brake pump with tank
• De-pressure servo brake with pedal
• Hand brake lever connected to rear drums
• Hydraulic diverter to reverse the spin direction
• Hydraulic ECU connected to a hydraulic engine in order to transmit the motion to the wheels
• A range of manometers to measure the various pressures
• A range of taps to simulate circuit interruptions
• Vacuum pump for servo brakes
• Simulate front and rear circuit failures
• Simulate the presence of water in the system
• Electronic three phase 120V engine
• Practice brake system maintenance
• Test the efficiency of the braking system
• Simulate the front circuit failures
• Simulate the rear circuit failures
• Simulate the presence of water in the braking system
• Recognize servo brake presence
• Observe the functioning of the service brake
• Observe how temperature affects the efficiency of the braking system
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 120cm x 160cm x 154cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 270 Kg
Gross Weight: 400 Kg
|Product Name||Hydraulic Double Circuit Brake System Simulator|
|PDF Downloads||Hydraulic Double Circuit Brake System Simulator Product Sheet|