Detroit Diesel Engine Cut-Away, Electrical Operation
This is a Detroit Diesel Engine Cut-Away of an industrial engine produced by the Detroit Diesel Corporation. This is a 2-Stroke, 4-Cylinder engine widely used in industrial and nautical fields and allows you to:
• Use its electrically controlled reduced speed to teach about all of the moving mechanical parts.
• Point to each of its carefully sectioned parts to train your students.
• Easily differentiate between the color-coded cross-sections, cooling system, lubricating circuits, vibration-dampening balancing shafts, etc.
• Expect a longer life for the cut-away because of the many chromium plated and galvanized parts.
• Air intake channels
• Lobe-type volumetric compressor
• Exhaust valves (2 or 4 per cylinder) controlled by camshaft in the monobloc
• Direct injection by means of a pump/injector for each cylinder
• Vibration-damping balancing shafts
• Water cooling with centrifugal pump
• Lubrication circuit with geared oil pump
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 110cm x 100cm x 150cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 630 kg
Gross Weight: 780 kg
|Product Name||Detroit Diesel Engine Cut-Away, Electrical Operation|
|PDF Downloads||Product Sheet for N98-ND6122|