Diesel Truck Engine, Inline-6, with Injector Pumps, Electronically Controlled
This product is an electronically controlled cut-away of a diesel truck engine with an inline 6-cylinder configuration and injection pumps. This cut-away allows you to:
• Use its reduced speed operation to teach about all of the moving mechanical parts.
• Point to each of its carefully sectioned parts to train your students.
• Easily differentiate between the color-coded cross-sections, cooling system, fuel system, etc.
• Easily display and move the cut-away thanks to its sturdy stand and wheels.
• Diesel 4-Stroke Engine, Inline-6
• Displacement: 7,790/10,380cc (based on availability)
• Maximum Power 310/450 hp (based on availability)
• Water Cooling
• Electronically Controlled Pump Injectors
• Pre-Heating Device
• Plexiglass Cover for Safety and Protection
• Operates Electrically
• Mounted on Stand with Heavy-Duty Casters
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
Size: 200cm x 105cm x 150cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 950 kg
Gross Weight: 1200 kg
|Product Name||Diesel Truck Engine, Inline-6, with Injector Pumps, Electronically Controlled|
|PDF Downloads||Product Information N98-ND6083|