Hybrid Cut-Away Trainer, Prius, Electrical Operation
INCLUDES A HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY TEXTBOOK. Scroll to the bottom of this page for more info.
Most people are familiar with the key factors of hybrid technology: The engine and motor. However, most don't get a chance to peek inside of these key components while they're running to examine, assess, and diagnose. You and your students or colleagues can get that chance with this Toyota Prius hybrid engine cut-away which provides:
• Educationally functioning parallel-type hybrid system running a 1.5L gas engine and Nickel-Hydrogen motor powered by two external sets of 120V electric motors.
• Cut-away engine and transmission mounted on a metal frame for clear view of the internal processes.
• Display panel at the rear side of the frame exhibits the virtual working status of starting, driving status, high load, deceleration control, and HV battery charging.
• Automatically selected power source when starting the motor, driving in normal conditions, and accelerating.
• Driving status can be simulated by adjusting the rotary switch located in front of the unit.
Engine: • Model: 1NZ-FXE • Type: Water cooled series, 4 cylinders • Valve: DOHC16 valves • Gross displacement: 1496 cc
Motor: • 3CM AC synchronous motor • Permanent magnet type synchronous motor
Max Output: • Engine: 77PS / 5,000 rpm • Motor: 68PS / 1,200~1,540 rpm
Max Torque: • Engine: 11.7kg-m / 4,200 rpm • Motor: 40.8 kg-m / 0~1,200 rpm
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
Size: 111cm x 81cm x 163cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 350 kg
Gross Weight: 470 kg
HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY TEXTBOOK Hybrid Electric Vehicle Technology provides foundational information about vehicles that use more than one propulsion technology to power a drive system. This textbook (279 pages) is filled with technical illustrations (197) and concise descriptions of the different configurations and vehicle platforms, the operation of various systems and the technology involved, and the maintenance of hybrid electric vehicles.
• Introduction to HEV Technology
• Hybrid Engines
• Power Inverter Systems
• Electric Propulsion Sensing Systems
• Nickel-Metal Hydride Technology
• Hybrid Vehicle Braking Systems
• Textbook CD-ROM Includes: Quick Quizzes, Media Clips, Illustrated Glossary, Review Questions, and Flash Cards.
|Product Name||Hybrid Cut-Away Trainer, Prius, Electrical Operation|
|PDF Downloads||Product Sheet for N98-C450-HYB|