Wiring System Trainer, Coil Ignition
This product is a car wiring system trainer with conventional coil ignition system. It has a 120V operation and is mounted on a sturdy stand which allows you to:
• Easily describe all of the components of the system that have been mounted together on a board.
• Actively troubleshoot faults that have been intentionally introduced in the connections.
• Educate about the whole wiring system by disassembling and assembling the various parts.
• Effortlessly use and display this model because of its compact and inclusive design.
• Front and rear lights
• Turn indicators
• License plate light
• Windshield wiper motor
• Instrument panel
• Battery ignition
• Spark plugs
• Fuse box
• Starter motor
• Voltage regulator
• Wires with red couplings (positive) 19 gauge
• Wires with black couplings (negative) 10 gauge
• Mounted on stand with wheels
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 55cm x 195cm x 205cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 90 kg
Gross Weight: 180 kg
|Product Name||Wiring System Trainer, Coil Ignition|
|PDF Downloads||Automotive Wiring System Trainer Specifications|