Wiring System Trainer, Electronic Ignition
This product is an automotive wiring system trainer with an electronic ignition unit used to study the entire electrical system of a vehicle. It is operated by 120V, mounted on a stand, and easily allows you to:
• Educate your students on how to assemble specific aspects of a vehicles electrical system.
• Troubleshoot instructor produced faults or bad connections in the wiring system.
• Assemble or disassemble its various parts to study the entire system.
• Front and rear lights
• Turn indicators
• Licence plate light
• Windshield wiper motor
• Instrument panel
• Battery ignition
• Spark plugs
• Fuse box
• Starter motor
• Voltage regulator
• Wires with red couplings (positive) 19 gauge
• Wires with black couplings (negative) 10 gauge
• Mounted on stand with wheels
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 55cm x 195cm x 205cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 100 kg
Gross Weight: 210 kg
|Product Name||Wiring System Trainer, Electronic Ignition|
|PDF Downloads||Product Sheet for N98-ND9991|