Gas Multipoints Engine Chassis with ABS and Hydraulic Power Steering
*FEATURED IN "TECH GARAGE" ON DISCOVERY'S VELOCITY CHANNEL FEBRUARY 28 AND MARCH 1, 2015 (SEASON 1)* *ALSO FEATURED IN SEASON 2 STARTING AT 8:30am EST on SUNDAY, JANUARY 3, 2016*
This product is an operational trainer mounted on a mobile stand and equipped with heavy-duty casters. All of the major components are visible on this complete unit, making it easy to work on and allows you to:
• Perform many NATEF related tasks including: suspension and steering, brakes, electrical and electronic systems, manual drive train, and axles.
• Educate about the front-wheel drive chassis, engine with electric fuel injection, transmission (clutch, gearbox, differential, and axle shafts), front and rear suspension, steering mechanisms, and breaking components.
• Differentiate each of the parts, which have been carefully cross-sectioned for training purposes.
• Use at a reduced operating speed to teach about all of the moving mechanical parts.
• Front chassis with front drive (transversally mounted engine)
• Gasoline powered 4 cylinder engine
• Displacement: 1,200 cc complete of all accessories
• Electronic Injection MPI (Multipoints)
• Electronic Ignition
• Catalytic Converter with O2 (lambda) Sensor • Gearbox: 5 forward speeds + reverse + differential
• Hydraulic power steering with double jointed steering column
• 4 Sensor ABS brake system
• Radiator with electric fan
• Front disc brakes
• Rear drum brakes
• Independent front wheel McPherson suspension with oscillating arms
• Working front and rear lighting system controlled by a dashboard
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 220cm x 160cm x 115cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 300 Kg
Gross Weight: 500 Kg
|Product Name||Gas Multipoints Engine Chassis with ABS and Hydraulic Power Steering|
|PDF Downloads||Product Sheet for N98-ND5272|