Turbo Diesel Truck Engine, V8, Direct Injection, with 2 Turbosuperchargers
This cut-away is an 8-cylinder (V-8) turbo diesel truck engine with direct injection and superchargers mounted on a sturdy stand with wheels. This cut-away will allow you to:
• Observe the engine move at a reduced speed due to its electrical operation.
• Describe each of the parts, which have been carefully sectioned for training purposes.
• Differentiate between the differently painted mechanical parts, cross-sections, lubricating circuits, fuel system, cooling system, etc.
• Expect it to last for years to come because many parts have been chromium plated and galvanized.
• 4-Stroke engine; V8
• Displacement: 17,200cc
• Power: 380 hp
• Direct injection
• Bosch type in-line injection pump with mechanical governor
• Water/oil Intercooler
• 4 valves per cylinder
• Camshaft in the crankcase
• 2 Turbochargers
• Geared distribution
• Operates electrically at 120 volts
• Mounted on stand with wheels
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
Size: 120cm x 185cm x 150cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 1100 kg
Gross Weight: 1400 kg
|Product Name||Turbo Diesel Truck Engine, V8, Direct Injection, with 2 Turbosuperchargers|
|PDF Downloads||Product Information N98-ND6084|