Battery Charge / Discharge System
Battery Charge / Discharge System HJ Series offers various function-specific models applicable to various measurements for Battery basic research, Life test and Evaluation test. HJ-SD8 can provide the half-cell measurement by 3-electrode-method using the reference electrode and can provide the each characteristics evaluation test on positive and negative material (on independent four terminals and realizing the high input impedance). Minimum Discharge Voltage can be set till -2V and can conduct the complete discharge test. The PC connected to HJ series, it can perform the multi-channel simultaneous test and various battery characteristics data analysis.
• Independent 8-channel charge and discharge control.
• Minimum data sampling time interval is 10 ms.
• Equipped with transient recorder function that collects the transient data at 10 ms. (the moment of switching to discharge mode from charge mode during long-hour measurement)
• Equipped with CC-CV operation which has digital control for minimum overshoot.
• Auto-select for current range.
• The digital filter reduces noise. (It can function at the setting of more than 500ms data saving time interval.)
• Equipped with Constant Power Control mode and Constant Resistance Control mode.
• The system status, measurement progress and pre-set measurement conditions can see on one screen.
• Capability to program maximum 20steps and 50patterns.
• Equipped with jump function which repeats the continuous few patterns.
• Equipped with High speed multi-step function:
• 1step-20stages(max) and 1stage can set at 10ms(minimum)
• Capability to control the maximum 16 units (128 channels) by using the server PC and client PC. Note: One PC System can control 6 units (48 channels) maximum.)
- Number: 8ch
- Setting: Independent setting every each channel
- Voltage: -2~10V
- Current: 0~ ±1A
- Step time: 0.1 sec ~100 days (resolution 0.1sec)
- Voltage: 10V
- Current: 1A, 100mA, 10mA, 1mA, 100µA, Auto
• Control method: CC, CC/CV, CP, CR (at discharge mode)
• Communication: Connect to PC by Ethernet
• Control accuracy
- Voltage: ±0.05% of control ±1mV
- Current: ±0.05% of control ±0.05%F.S. (over 10% of F.S.)
- Voltage: ±0.05% of reading ±1mV
- Current: ±0.05% of reading ±0.05%F.S.
• Protective circuit: overvoltage / overcurrent / voltage line disconnection detection
• Power voltage: AC100~240V single phase (*1)
• Power consumption: 350VA
(*1) The attached power supply cable is AC100V use only.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 43.4cm x 22.5cm x 50cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 19 kg
Gross Weight: 25 kg
|Product Name||Battery Charge / Discharge System|
|Dimensions||43.4cm x 22.5cm x 50cm (L x W x H)|