Electrochemical Measurement System
HZ-7000 is a compact and high performance potentiostat / galvanostat which is equipped with a LCD monitor and includes data memory function. HZ-7000 can perform electrochemical measurements of varieties. HZ-7000 is not only remote-controlled by PC via Ethernet but also capable of basic measurement in stand-alone mode. HZ-7000 offers to various measurement techniques. So it can be used widely, from basic research to applied research.
• HAG1232m: remote-control only
• HAG1232mP: remote-control / stand-alone
• Basic measurement can be performed in stand-alone mode.
• (OCP, LSV, CV, CA, CP, NPV, DPV, IR, SCV, OSWV, ZRA, CDC, etc.)
• Saving the data and measurement condition to USB memory.
• And loading the measurement condition from USB memory.
• The potential of RE/CE and CE/WE is measured simultaneously.
• Minimum current range: 30nA; capable of low current control and measurement
• Arbitrary waveform control up to 99steps.
• Function can be extended by adding option board. (bi-potentiostat, EIS, QCM, etc.)
• Booster option (30V, 3A or 12V, 30A)
• Maximum output voltage: ±12V
• Maximum current: ±300mA
• Potential control range: ±10V (±10V, -5V~+15V, 0V~+20V: with potential shift function) (*1)
• Potential control resolution: 66µV(2Vrange)
• Current control resolution: 0.004% of Full Scale Range
• Potential control accuracy: ±0.05% of setting ±1mV
• Current control accuracy: ±0.2% of Full Scale Range
• Response speed: < 2µ sec
• Potential ranges: 2V, 10V, AUTO (±10V, -5V~+15V, 0V~+20V: with potential shift function) (*1)
• Potential measurement accuracy: ±0.05% of reading ±1 mV
• Potential measurement resolution: 0.003% of Full Scale Range, Minimum 66µV(2Vrange)
• Current ranges: 30nA~300mA(8ranges), AUTO
• Current measurement accuracy: ±0.2 % of Full Scale Range
• Current measurement resolution: 0.004% of Full Scale Range, Minimum 1.1pA (30nA range)
• Input impedance: > 1TΩ
• Input bias current: < 10pA
• Data sampling interval: 10µs ~1800s (There are some limitation depending on method)
(*1) potential shift function is not available when HZAP3003 is connected.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
Size: 26cm x 16.5cm x 34cm (L x W x H)
Net Weight: 5.8 kg
Gross Weight: 10 kg
|Product Name||Electrochemical Measurement System|
|Dimensions||26cm x 16.5cm x 34cm (L x W x H)|