Function Generator for Electrochemistry
This model consists of a wave form suitable for electrochemistry setting function. High accuracy and high resolution potential setting. In electro-chemical measurement using the potentiostat/galvanostat, it is possible to vary the electric potential/current and set on a sample with a timer. In such cases, it becomes possible to restrict the current and electric potential of various wave forms by connecting the function generator to a potentiostat/galvanostat.
• Possible to set wave form peculiar in electro-chemical measurements, such as CV, DPV, etc.
• Optional wave form (Max. 99 steps)
• Uses 16-bit high resolution DAC (1/32mV resolution at +/- 1mV)
• High setting accuracy (+/- 0.05% +/- 0.5mV of set value)
• Rich saving of sets (basic memory per each wave form + expanded memory of 8 wave forms)
• Possible to set from PC by USB connection
• External output of Start/Stop function