Ohm's Law Apparatus Set
This apparatus is generally used with the GENECON®12 to examine the relationship between Voltage, Current, and Resistance within electrical circuits. Students are able to clearly observe, define, and explain resistance using the enclosed wire. Additional experiments can be performed by combining this set with either a DC Ammeter or Voltmeter.
• Wooden Stand: Varnished plywood with terminal (500x40x12mm)
• Resistance Wire: Nichrome wire (0.2x470mm)
• Accessories: Long wire lead with socket and clips
• Miniature bulb (3.8V, 300mA)
• Spare Nichrome wire (0.2x470mm)
|Product Name||Ohm's Law Apparatus Set|