Terms & Conditions/Safety Notice
The use of the NADA Scientific.com website (this "Website") and the sale of products and services offered on this Website are governed by the terms and conditions set forth below and all other disclaimers, guidelines, policies and terms and conditions of sale appearing on this Website under Customer Service (collectively, the"Terms and Conditions"). Your use of this Website in any manner, whether browsing, activating an account with us or making a purchase, constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to follow and be bound by them. NADA Scientific reserves the right to modify or change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you. Therefore, we recommend that you please read them carefully each time you use this Website.
You may access and view the Content (as defined below) appearing on this Website for personal, non-commercial use only. You may download and/or copy certain portions of the Content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you (a) retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on the Content, (b) do not modify or alter the Content in any way and (c) do not make the Content available to any third party. NADA Scientific reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content that you download from this Website.
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes. The following activities are strictly prohibited: (i) misrepresenting the identity of a user; (ii) tampering with this Website; and (iii) conducting fraudulent activities.
The NADA Scientific logos and trademarks, as well as other marks, trade names, trademarks and logos on this Website, are the properties of their respective owners. You may not use, reproduce, copy or manipulate such logos in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
The entire contents of this Website, including text, images, music, sound, photographs, video, illustrations, icons, graphics, headers, data, information and software (collectively, "Content") are subject to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or licenses held by NADA Scientific or a NADA Scientific affiliate or by third parties who have licensed their rights to NADA Scientific. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws and NADA Scientific owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such law, the copyright in the arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such Content or this Website. Except as provided above, you may not make copy, modify or create derivative works of the Content. In addition, you may not distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, repost, "and frame" the Content in any manner or sell or attempt to sell the Content.
Submissions to www.NADA Scientific.com and Affiliated Servers
Any remarks, suggestions, ideas, messages and data submitted by you to NADA Scientific through this Website or other NADA Scientific-affiliated websites (collectively, the "Messages") shall be and remain the exclusive property of NADA Scientific. Therefore, NADA Scientific discourages you from submitting Messages that you do not wish to assign to NADA Scientific, including confidential information or any original creative materials such as product ideas or original works. You represent and warrant to NADA Scientific, and accept responsibility for, the accuracy, appropriateness and legality of the Messages. Your submission of such Messages shall constitute an assignment to NADA Scientific of all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Messages. NADA Scientific is entitled to use, copy, modify, disclose, distribute and make derivative use of any of the Messages for any purpose without restriction or compensation in any way to you.
Modification of Content
NADA Scientific attempts to ensure that the Content on this Website is complete and current. As indicated in the DISCLAIMERS set forth below, NADA Scientific does not guarantee that the information contained on this Website will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. NADA Scientific reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to you. Further, NADA Scientific reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, NADA Scientific shall promptly issue a proper credit return to your credit card. If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to NADA Scientific. Please see our Return/Cancellation Policy.
Placing an Order
The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. To see NADA Scientific shipping and delivery policies in more detail, please see Shipping & Delivery.
You may purchase merchandise from this Website by using any one of the payment options listed in Payment Options. NADA Scientific reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
NADA Scientific charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
Once your order is submitted to us, we cannot change or cancel an order until your merchandise is received by you. All returns of merchandise are subject to NADA Scientific return policy, available under Returns/Cancellations.
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ADVICE THAT MAY BE GIVEN TO YOU OVER THIS WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NADA SCIENTIFIC DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES OF NADA SCIENTIFIC, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY: (A) IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (C) CLAIM IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NADA SCIENTIFIC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM ERRORS, DEFECTS, DESIGN FLAWS OR OMISSIONS OR FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NADA SCIENTIFIC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY ADVICE OR OTHER SIMILAR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
NADA SCIENTIFIC DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
NADA Scientific reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services for which the sale or use of such products and/or services in your state is restricted or prohibited.
To properly serve all customers, NADA Scientific reserves the right to limit quantities. Only one (1) of an item may be placed into your shopping cart.
NADA Scientific further reserves the right to cancel multiple orders of an item purchased by the same NADA Scientific.com user and/or shipped to the same delivery address.
NADA Scientific may display advertising prints for products sold through this Website. NADA Scientific attempts to display the colors of the products shown on this Website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of color depends, in part, upon the type of computer monitor used by you.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL NADA SCIENTIFIC, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE-WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTS OF USE OF, THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF NADA SCIENTIFIC OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT THEREON, OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN NADA SCIENTIFIC TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, IN WHICH CASE THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By accessing and using this Website, you agree that your access and use of this Website is subject to the Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws, as governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of laws.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites that are neither owned nor operated by NADA Scientific (although some such sites may have an affiliation with NADA Scientific) (collectively, "Third Party Sites").
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and NADA Scientific with respect to this Website. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and NADA Scientific with respect to this Website. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by NADA Scientific. If
any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Before beginning any project, review the instructions carefully, and if any doubts or questions remain, consult local professionals or authorities. Because local codes and regulations vary greatly, you should always check with local authorities to ensure that your project complies with all applicable codes and regulations. Always read and observe all of the safety precautions provided by any tool or equipment manufacturer, and follow all accepted safety procedures. What follows are reminders, although not an exhaustive list, of safety measures you should be aware of if undertaking home improvements yourself. They are not substitutes for your own caution, care, good judgment and common sense.
1. Always read container labels on paints, solvents, and other products; provide ventilation, and observe all other warnings.
2. Always read the manufacturer's users manual for using a tool, especially the warnings. You should not use tools until the owner's manual is received and reviewed thoroughly.
3. Always pay deliberate attention to how a tool works so that you can avoid being injured. Do not try to force them to do what they were not designed to do.
4. Always keep your hands away from the business ends of blades, cutters, and bits.
5. Never work with any tools when you are tired or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
6. Never cut tiny pieces of wood or pipe using a power saw. Cut small pieces off larger pieces.
7. Never work in insufficient lighting.
8. Never work with dull tools. Have them sharpened, or learn how to sharpen them yourself.
9. Never saw a surface that spans a large distance between horses without close support on each side of the cut; the piece can bend, closing on and jamming the blade, causing saw kickback.
10. Never support a surface from underneath with your leg or other part of your body when working.
11. Always use hold-downs and push sticks whenever possible when working on a table saw. Avoid working short pieces if you can.
12. Always make sure that any adjustment is locked before proceeding.
Wear the Correct Gear:
1. Wear rubber or work gloves when handling chemicals, moving or stacking lumber, or doing heavy construction.
2. Wear eye protection, especially when using power tools or striking metal on metal or concrete.
3. Use a special-purpose tool belt with leather pockets and holders if you want to carry sharp or pointed tools, such as knives, awls or chisels. Never carry such tools in your pockets.
4. Wear a disposable facemask when you create dust by sawing or sanding. Use a special filtering respirator when working with toxic substances and solvents.
5. Never work while wearing loose clothing, hanging hair, open cuffs, or jewelry.
Power Tool Precautions:
1. Always be sure that the electrical setup is safe; be sure that no circuit is overloaded and that all power tools and electrical outlets are properly grounded. Do not use power tools in wet locations.
2. Always remove the key from any drill chuck (portable or press) before starting the drill.
3. Always clamp small pieces firmly to a bench or other work surface when using a power tool on them.
4. Always be aware that your body's reflexes probably are not fast enough to save you from injury from a power tool in a dangerous situation. Be alert!
5. Always hold a circular saw firmly, usually with both hands so that you know where they are.
6. Always use a drill with an auxiliary handle to control the torque when large-size bits are used.
7. Never change a movable part such as a saw blade, a drill or router bit unless the power cord is unplugged. Do not depend on the switch being off; you might accidentally hit it.
8. Never use a power tool on a surface - large or small - that is not firmly supported.